Re: [pcgen] [Trackered] Re: [Pathfinder] Acrobatics (jump)

    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 27, 2009
      2887533 PREVAR using the same VAR has issues
      <https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=2887533&group_id=25576&atid=384719>

    • thpr
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 30, 2009
        --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "ovka" <lpacdavis@...> wrote:

        > >DEFINE:myVar|0
        > >ABILITY:yadayada1|PREVARGTEQ:myVar,1
        > >ABILITY:yadayada2|!PREVARGTEQ:myVar,1
        > >
        > >When myVar = 0, yadayada2 is granted as it should be. When myVar =
        > >1, both yadayada1 and yadayada2 are granted.

        Tom1 ABILITY:FEAT|NORMAL|Tom2|PREVARGTEQ:myVar,1 ABILITY:FEAT|NORMAL|Tom3|!PREVARGTEQ:myVar,1
        Tom2 SAB:WooHoo
        Tom3 SAB:WooHoo2
        TomVar1 DEFINE:myVar|0
        TomVar2 BONUS:VAR|myVar|1
        TomVar3 BONUS:VAR|myVar|1

        works just fine for me.

        I can apply:
        TomVar1
        Tom1
        and get
        Tom3 added

        TomVar1
        Tom1
        TomVar2
        and get
        Tom2 added

        Therefore, I cannot reproduce the issue as described in either the Trunk or 5.16 branch.

        Can someone please pull together a dataset and specific instructions to reproduce the issue? It appears more complicated than implied by this thread.

        TP.