SR tag not working on a classe level line + related mallfunction

  • arjan_van_ginneken
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 23, 2009
      Hello,

      the SR tag doesn't seem to work on a class level line in a class file.

      Don't know if this is related but PCGen refuses to generate a dragon NPC. Tried Silver Adult and Wyrm and Gold Great Wyrm. Maybe this is due to the not working SR tag and SPELLS tag (trackered@2880818) on classlevel lines.

      Arjan

      PCGen 5.16.1. Using 3.5 RSRD dataset.
    • arjan_van_ginneken
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 25, 2009
        Bump.

        Tried it on a second PC with a clean install. Same thing.

        Anyone want to verify this?

        Arjan

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 25, 2009
          arjan_van_ginneken wrote:
          > Bump.
          >
          > Tried it on a second PC with a clean install. Same thing.
          >
          > Anyone want to verify this?
          >
          > Arjan
          >
          > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "arjan_van_ginneken" <arjan@...> wrote:
          >
          >> Hello,
          >>
          >> the SR tag doesn't seem to work on a class level line in a class file.
          >>
          >> Don't know if this is related but PCGen refuses to generate a dragon NPC. Tried Silver Adult and Wyrm and Gold Great Wyrm. Maybe this is due to the not working SR tag and SPELLS tag (trackered@2880818) on classlevel lines.
          >>
          >> Arjan
          >>
          >> PCGen 5.16.1. Using 3.5 RSRD dataset.

          I'll take a look at it in a few.

          > PCGen's Wiki: http://wiki.pcgen.org/

          Data Chimp, Docs Tamarin

          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 27, 2009
            Andrew Maitland wrote:

            2887224 SR tag not working on a class level lines
            <https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=2887224&group_id=25576&atid=384719>
            > arjan_van_ginneken wrote:
            >
            >> Bump.
            >>
            >> Tried it on a second PC with a clean install. Same thing.
            >>
            >> Anyone want to verify this?
            >>
            >> Arjan
            >>
            >> --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "arjan_van_ginneken" <arjan@...> wrote:
            >>

            >>> Hello,
            >>>
            >>> the SR tag doesn't seem to work on a class level line in a class file.
            >>>
            >>> Don't know if this is related but PCGen refuses to generate a dragon NPC. Tried Silver Adult and Wyrm and Gold Great Wyrm. Maybe this is due to the not working SR tag and SPELLS tag (trackered@2880818) on classlevel lines.
            >>>
            >>> Arjan
            >>>
            >>> PCGen 5.16.1. Using 3.5 RSRD dataset.
            >>>

            > I'll take a look at it in a few.

            >> Related Lists