Re: [pcgen] [PF + Mac] Adding Ranger levels freezes my PCGen!?!

  • Stefan Radermacher
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 21, 2009
      I have fixed this problem, and if you are adventurous enough and don't want to
      wait around for the next release, you can get a corrected file here:

      https://pcgen.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/pcgen/branches/5.16.x/pcgen/data/alpha/paizo/pathfinder_rpg/pathfinder_rpg_core_rulebook/pathfinder_rpg_core_rulebook_skills_conditional.lst

      Save that file as

      pathfinder_rpg_core_rulebook_skills_conditional.lst

      and copy it into your folder

      pcgen/data/alpha/paizo/pathfinder_rpg/pathfinder_rpg_core_rulebook

      replacing the file of the same name there.

      Regards,
      Stefan.