BUG? removing spell from prepared spells removes it from spells known

  • herzogaldilkassach
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 20, 2009
      Using 5.17.0, downloaded october 8, 2009.

      Don't have the time to try to reproduce this in more recent version or in 5.16 version.

      When I remove a spell from the prepared spells in the 'prepared spells' tab of the spells section (by doubleclicking the spell in question, not sure if that is relevant), then switching back to my spells known list, the spell in question is missing from my spells known!

      Accidentily encountered this while re-arranging my prepared spells.
    • Jason D
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 20, 2009
        This has existed for a while, and yeah, I think it is a bug, although there is a workaround.

        If you use the left arrow at the bottom of the prepared window instead, the spell will stay in the list of known spells. But you'll find that double-clicking will remove it even for Clerics (who always have all spells available), although it will return for them if you close and restart PCGen.

        Jason

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 20, 2009
          <SNIP>

          Couldn't find an open tracker with this 'known' issue.

          2882602 removing spell from prepared spells removes it from spells
          <https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=2882602&group_id=25576&atid=384719>