BoD Meeting - No Quorum

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 13, 2009
      Hi folks,

      We only had three silverbacks in attendance.Which means it was laid back
      for everyone present.

      Who was present -
      Eddy Anthony
      Eric Smith
      Andrew Maitland
      Jonanthan Thompson of Battlefield Press
      Paul Melroy of Distant Horizon Games
      Also present but not active in any discussions was David Bender and
      Stefan R.

      We discussed a few things -
      When do we release the next Pathfinder update? (as soon as Eddy can it
      get out)
      The issue with forum/mailing list integration
      Output Sheet Improvements
      Otherwise it was a general chit chat session of small issues and questions.

      Data Chimp, Docs Tamarin