PCGen for Star Wars Saga Edition?

  • Nel
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 8, 2009
      Twas wondering if the code monkeys ever considered making a data set for Star Wars RPG (Saga Edition)?
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 8, 2009
        Nel wrote:

        Hi Nel,
        > Twas wondering if the code monkeys ever considered making a data set for Star Wars RPG (Saga Edition)?

        Unfortunately, the only sets for that would be for personal use. That
        falls under the non-ogl released material.

        However, I can personally attest that Starwars Saga Edition style sets
        are supported by 5.14 and up. The same holds true with 4th edition
        materials.

        If you need assistance in coding up such a set for personal use, please,
        feel free to ask over on the lst file help group. And as a Bonus, I can
        point out the code to use so the Output sheets display things correctly.

        > PCGen's Wiki: http://wiki.pcgen.org/

        Data Chimp, Docs Tamarin
      • norvimgoldgrabben
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 10, 2014
          Hi Andrew,

          Do you still have those SAGA edition data's?  I could use some!

          Thank you
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 10, 2014
            Hi Panics,

            To answer your very direct question, yes, I have the one I made several years ago to make sure PCGen could handle it. I have used it a few times for my own group.

            However, this is the public pcgen group (which means asking for any closed content sets is a no-no, which pretty much anything made by wizards of the coast is by default) and I don't recognize your email as one of my saga edition players from any of the previous groups I ran back then. Unless you are actually a player and actively playing in one of my groups, I don't send out closed content sets. Nice perk of having a pcgen data chimp as a GM, but sadly, you need to be in my group to benefit.

            And to head off the next question, my last Saga edition game ended about 7 months ago. I don't have any plans to run anything new any time in the near future due to school. My only real active game is a 4th level classless D&D 3.5 system play by post.

            Cheers,
            Andrew