Re: [pcgen] [Pathfinder] CMD not Displayed

  • Tir Gwaith
    Message 1 of 17 , Oct 7, 2009
      On Wed, Oct 7, 2009 at 6:00 AM, Stefan Radermacher
      <radermacher@...> wrote:
      > On Wednesday 07 October 2009 12:16:59 Tir Gwaith wrote:
      >> The bigger need for the CMD various actions is
      >> lessened since the "Improved" Feats now don't seem to add to both
      >> attack and defense for the action..
      >
      > I forgot this. How are you getting this? For example:
      >
      > Improved Grapple (Combat)
      >
      > You are skilled at grappling opponents.
      >
      > Prerequisite: Dex 13, Improved Unarmed Strike.
      >
      > Benefit: You do not provoke an attack of opportunity when performing a grapple
      > combat maneuver. In addition, you receive a +2 bonus on checks made to grapple
      > a foe. You also receive a +2 bonus to your Combat Maneuver Defense whenever an
      > opponent tries to grapple you.

      Ah.. Went off the feat table in the PDF, not the full description.
      So the breakout is definitely still needed. If you kept those VARs
      the same, then all I need to do is change the CMB Defense main bit to
      CMD... :)

      I'll go on IRC when I get home (about 6 hours)

      Tir Gwaith
      PCGen LST Chimp