[Pathfinder] [Data] [Bug] Shield Focus Feats

  • smulhern23@cox.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 6, 2009
      I'm not getting the AC bonus for Shield Focus and Greater Shield Focus.
      In looking at the lst files, I've found the following:

      Shield Focus
      currently is:
      BONUS:COMBAT|AC|1|TYPE=Shield|PREEQUIP:1,TYPE=Shield

      I think it should be something like this: (with a type of Shield.STACK, so it will add to current shield's AC bonus)

      BONUS:COMBAT|AC|1|TYPE=Shield.STACK|PREEQUIP:1,TYPE=Shield

      And with
      Greater Shield Focus:
      currently it is:
      BONUS:COMBAT|AC||TYPE=Shield|PREEQUIP:1,TYPE=Shield

      Should be like this: (the bonus number was left out, and it needs to stack with Shield bonus)
      BONUS:COMBAT|AC|1|TYPE=Shield.STACK|PREEQUIP:1,TYPE=Shield

      Hopefully that usage of the STACK tag is correct. It seems to be working with my character. I don't know if there are unforeseen consequences of it, but wanted to point out the problem and possible fix. Hopefully I tagged my subject line well enough :)

      Oh, and this is with the second release of the Pathfinder data sets.

      Hope this helps.

      -Sean
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 6, 2009
        smulhern23@... wrote:

        Thanks Sean,

        Trackered and Fixed
        2873753 Shield Focus Feats not adding to AC properly
        <https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=2873753&group_id=25576&atid=750091>

        Completed: At revision: 10673

        > I'm not getting the AC bonus for Shield Focus and Greater Shield Focus.
        > In looking at the lst files, I've found the following:
        >
        > Shield Focus
        > currently is:
        > BONUS:COMBAT|AC|1|TYPE=Shield|PREEQUIP:1,TYPE=Shield
        >
        > I think it should be something like this: (with a type of Shield.STACK, so it will add to current shield's AC bonus)
        >
        > BONUS:COMBAT|AC|1|TYPE=Shield.STACK|PREEQUIP:1,TYPE=Shield
        >
        > And with
        > Greater Shield Focus:
        > currently it is:
        > BONUS:COMBAT|AC||TYPE=Shield|PREEQUIP:1,TYPE=Shield
        >
        > Should be like this: (the bonus number was left out, and it needs to stack with Shield bonus)
        > BONUS:COMBAT|AC|1|TYPE=Shield.STACK|PREEQUIP:1,TYPE=Shield
        >
        > Hopefully that usage of the STACK tag is correct. It seems to be working with my character. I don't know if there are unforeseen consequences of it, but wanted to point out the problem and possible fix. Hopefully I tagged my subject line well enough :)
        >
        > Oh, and this is with the second release of the Pathfinder data sets.
        >
        > Hope this helps.
        >
        > -Sean

        > PCGen's Wiki: http://wiki.pcgen.org/

        Data Chimp, Docs Tamarin