[Pathfinder] [Data] Spiked Shield and Shieldbash

  • smulhern23@cox.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 6, 2009
      Possible bug...
      I'm not seeing a spiked shield listed in the equipment tab.
      This is in the Pathfinder Dataset (release 2), in PCGen 5.16.1.

      Also, is there a way to get a Shieldbash to show up in a weapon to-hit block in an output sheet?

      -Sean
    • karianna03
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 15, 2009
        *BUMP*

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 16, 2009
          smulhern23@... wrote:

          Trackered:
          2880549 [PF] Missing Spiked Shield and Shieldbash
          <https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=2880549&group_id=25576&atid=750091>
          > Possible bug...
          > I'm not seeing a spiked shield listed in the equipment tab.
          > This is in the Pathfinder Dataset (release 2), in PCGen 5.16.1.
          >
          > Also, is there a way to get a Shieldbash to show up in a weapon to-hit block in an output sheet?
          >

          > -Sean

          > PCGen's Wiki: http://wiki.pcgen.org/

          Data Chimp, Docs Tamarin