Re: [pcgen] Re: Need help with finding or modifying the BAB area in 5.12.0

    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 4, 2009
      jhm wrote:
      > I am using 5.12.0 because I have tried using the newer versions, and every time I do it either hangs up or wont load up the new character tab(s) after the source files are loaded. Also I like this version better, it was the first version I started using, and seems to just make the most sense to me.

      Wow. If you're having issues with 5.16.1 then I'd like to figure out
      what the problem is. Likely if you're having a problem, then several
      others are too.

      >> jhm wrote:
      >>
      >>> Ok I know how to make that code work, but is there any particular file that it needs to go in???
      >>> BTW thank you for the info.
      >>>

      >> You can place it where ever you want. If this is supposed to affect
      >> every character, then just define it in the gamemode stats and checks
      >> lst file. Or you can put it in a template and add the template to the
      >> affected characters. The choice is up to you.
      >>
      >> Just curious, why are you using such an older version?
      >>
      >> - Andrew

      > PCGen's Wiki: http://wiki.pcgen.org/

      Data Chimp, Docs Tamarin

    • jhm
      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 6, 2009
        Well like I said, the problem I am having is that I can get it to load the source files just fine, but when I click on the new character button or the new NPC button, the program just sits there. Or if it does load up the tab, it hangs up or doesn't load correctly as in not auto-filling certain information that is should auto-fill. I haven't explored around more than that as these issues basically make the program unusable. If you need anymore information on the issues please feel free to email me at jhmunlimited.com@... and I will give you anymore information I can.

        Message 3 of 10 , Oct 6, 2009
          I'm going to talk with this person off-list and go through our most
          known issues. If I encounter anything new, I'll post it here for
          community feedback and inclusion in a troubleshooting FAQ.