Re: [pcgen] Re: PCGen, 5.16.1, Pathfinder dataset, experiences

  • Patryk Adamski (Ruemere)
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 23, 2009
      Wednesday, September 23, 2009, 3:16:18 PM, nylanfs wrote:
      n> Yea! Ruemere's back :)
      n>
      n> BTW, Conner is looking into doing a UI re-haul. You might want to
      n> talk with him about the issues that you and I have talked about
      n> over the years on different threads in different boards. :)
      n>
      n> Paul Grosse

      Your memory is impressive :)
      Being back is relative - I have been lurking here all the time, my personal time being too limited to actually contribute. I'm still quite stumped, but fortunately my gaming needs (and activities) coincide with PCGen again, so hopefully I will be able to be of some (if any) help.

      Regarding UI - I'd be happy to share my opinions provided someone's thick skin can withstand my lack of manners.

      Regards,
      Ruemere
      --
      Patryk Adamski (Ruemere)