Re: [pcgen] Adding special bonuses and whatnot?

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 23, 2009

      The in-built lst editors are the only method to add these things on the "fly". However, if you do the rolls before the character creation, it is relatively easy to add class skills and skill bonuses to the character in question. In fact if this is a common enough deal, you could even set up a special ability to do this for you.

      CSKILL:Skill one|Skill Two|Skill (Three)
      BONUS:SKILL|Skill One|4
      BONUS:SKILL|Skill Two,Skill (Three)|2

      Now, if you want to make that a one stop deal

      Make special Creation Ability
          CATEGORY:FEAT
          TYPE:Character Creation
          COST:0
          CHOOSE:SKILLSNAMED|CROSS|CLASS
      (Verify syntax for the choose tag, I'm going by memory)
          SELECT:3
          BONUS:SKILL|%LIST|2
          CSKILL:LIST
          MULT:YES
          STACK:YES

      What that allows you to do is choose three skills, or the same skill, and it will bonus the skill, and add it as a class skill, if it's not already a class skill. Change the select number to however many you want. Change the bonus to what you want.

      Hope that helps,

      Andrew