Re: [PATHFINDER] Mithral Equipment Modifier

  • ovka
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 19, 2009
      I think I found .lst solution for this. Add the types HeavyProf, MediumProf, and LightProf to the the armors that already have Heavy, Medium, and Light. Change the three armor proficiencies to reference the *Prof variables. Leaving all other things the same, it appears that the ARMORTYPE tag now works properly. Since it keys off of the Heavy, Medium, and Light types, it changes everything except for the proficiencies, which now key off of the HeavyProf, MediumProf, and LightProf types.

      Cheers,

      Sir George Anonymous