Pathfinder RPG Core Rulebook Data Set (beta), Release 2 Available!

  • Maredudd
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 17, 2009
      Its been just over a week since PCGen's beta Pathfinder
      Roleplaying Game Core Rulebook data set was first
      released and the data team is very happy to announce
      the release and immediate availability of Release 2 (beta*)!

      Stop by and download your copy today!

      http://pcgen.sourceforge.net/03_get_pcgen.php#data

      In addition to a bevy of bug fixes, you will find Paizo's Traits
      Web Enhancement included in this release. To see a full list
      of additions and corrections to this set, check out the release notes.

      https://sourceforge.net/projects/pcgen/files/PCGen%20Stable%20Datasets/5.16.1%20OOC%20Data%20Sets/pcgen-pathfinder_role_playing_game-release-notes-5161.html/download

      We've had a steady stream of bug reports and the data
      team has been squashing them nearly as fast as they
      come in so keep up the good work. I As with the first set,
      we ask the PCGen community to run the set through its
      paces and report any bugs back to our main forum with
      [PATHFINDER] in the subject line.

      PCGen is an Open-Source RPG character generator
      and maintenance program (d20 systems). All datafiles
      are ASCII text files so they can be modified by users
      for their own campaigns. For more information about
      PCGen your in the right place, or visit our website,
      http://pcgen.sourceforge.net, and wiki, http://wiki.pcgen.org/.

      This data set uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned
      by Paizo Publishing, LLC, which are used under Paizo's
      Community Use Policy. We are expressly prohibited from
      charging you to use or access this content. This data set
      is not published, endorsed, or specifically approved by
      Paizo Publishing. For more information about Paizo's
      Community Use Policy, please visit paizo.com/communityuse.
      For more information about Paizo Publishing and Paizo
      products, please visit paizo.com.

      *Note: The "beta" status refers to the status of the data set - this is NOT a
      data set for the "Pathfinder RPG Beta Playtest Edition" rules!