Re: [pcgen] [Pathfinder] Evasion prerequisites

  • Tir Gwaith
    Message 1 of 17 , Sep 16, 2009
      On Tue, Sep 15, 2009 at 11:39 PM, Stefan Radermacher
      <radermacher@...> wrote:
      > As a player, I would want to see both whether I can use my at the moment and
      > what I can't do without sacrificing the ability. SO I think the restriction
      > should always be displayed. And since the ability has no bearing on any
      > statistics, that is the easiest way to go, no logic needed there is what I
      > think.

      Yes, and no.

      When looking at my character sheet, I'd like to know instantly if I
      qualify or not. Special abilities are generally on the second page,
      while the armor is on the first. The lacking Evasion caught me onto
      the fact that I hadn't done the upgrade from Mythral Chainmail to +1
      Mythril Chainmail (forgot the mythil when I was customizing it.)

      Tir Gwaith
      PCGen LST Chimp