Partially charged wands.

  • rexhammerforge
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 13, 2009
      Is there create a Partially charged wand in PCGen. I'd like to hand out Cure light wands with 10 charges. More importantly my PC's would like to buy wands with as many charges as they can afford at the time of purchase. I noticed there was a way to allow the purchase of an item at a discount (very cool), but didn't see any way to change the number of charges on a wand.

      Thanx,

      Rex
    • rexhammerforge
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 13, 2009
        OK, with some dorking around with the Wand customizer I was able to build what I wanted. Seems like there should be an easier way to do this.

        Thanx,

        Rex

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 13, 2009
          rexhammerforge wrote:

          Hi Rex,
          > OK, with some dorking around with the Wand customizer I was able to build what I wanted. Seems like there should be an easier way to do this.

          Glad you bring this up. We have some hard working monkeys getting a New
          UI together to improve the PCGen ease of use and functionality. If you'd
          like to help us out by commenting on it, that would help us. Part of the
          overhaul includes the in-built LST editor; not sure if they'll hit the
          Item Customizer though. But it's something that can be brought up and
          see if we can make it easier...

          Is there a better method you can suggest?
          > Thanx,
          >
          > Rex
          >
          > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "rexhammerforge" <bowie@...> wrote:
          >
          >> Is there create a Partially charged wand in PCGen. I'd like to hand out Cure light wands with 10 charges. More importantly my PC's would like to buy wands with as many charges as they can afford at the time of purchase. I noticed there was a way to allow the purchase of an item at a discount (very cool), but didn't see any way to change the number of charges on a wand.
          >>
          >> Thanx,
          >>
          >> Rex

          Data Chimp, Docs Tamarin

        • Eddy Anthony
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 13, 2009
            rexhammerforge scribed:

            > OK, with some dorking around with the Wand customizer I was able to build what
            > I wanted. Seems like there should be an easier way to do this.

            I think there is, in either the gear tab or the equipping tab (I forget
            which) you can right-click a charged item and set the number of charges
            remaining.
            --
            ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
            ~ PCGen Board of Directors