PCGen Public Relations Team Looking for a Few Good Communicators!

  • maredudd800
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 11, 2009
      Hi Folks!

      Are you a journalist by trade, training or hobby? Do you have a good grasp of the written word? Are you fascinated by the concept of Social Media Marketing? Do I have a job for you!

      If you would like to help the PCGen Public Relations team bring the word of PCGen to the broader RPG Community please contact me off list and I'll get you started!

      Eric C. Smith
      PR Silverback
      PCGen Board of Directors