Re: [pcgen] When will PCGen be able to handle Pathfinder release version?

  • Anestis Kozakis
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 9, 2009
      On 2009/09/09 11:08 AM +0000, jonathan.baldridge gave their opinion
      about the topic of [pcgen] When will PCGen be able to handle
      Pathfinder releas...
      >My online Pathfinder group used PCGen to create our characters for
      >our online game so we could create the nodes we would need for
      >OpenRPG.
      >
      >Pathfinder has now been released in its final form for quite some
      >time now and I am wondering when us PCGen users can expect an update
      >that will allow the program to work with the release/final version
      >of Pathfinder rather than the beta version?

      The data monkeys are hard at work creating the Final Psthfinder Release set.

      An announcement will be made when it's done and available.

      >Thanks!

      Anestis.

      --
      Scissorsmith - "At the fork in the road, take the rocky path. it
      will lead you to the dragon's lair",