When will PCGen be able to handle Pathfinder release version?

  • jonathan.baldridge
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 9, 2009
      My online Pathfinder group used PCGen to create our characters for our online game so we could create the nodes we would need for OpenRPG.

      Pathfinder has now been released in its final form for quite some time now and I am wondering when us PCGen users can expect an update that will allow the program to work with the release/final version of Pathfinder rather than the beta version?

      Thanks!
    • Anestis Kozakis
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 9, 2009
        On 2009/09/09 11:08 AM +0000, jonathan.baldridge gave their opinion
        about the topic of [pcgen] When will PCGen be able to handle
        Pathfinder releas...
        >My online Pathfinder group used PCGen to create our characters for
        >our online game so we could create the nodes we would need for
        >OpenRPG.
        >
        >Pathfinder has now been released in its final form for quite some
        >time now and I am wondering when us PCGen users can expect an update
        >that will allow the program to work with the release/final version
        >of Pathfinder rather than the beta version?

        The data monkeys are hard at work creating the Final Psthfinder Release set.

        An announcement will be made when it's done and available.

        >Thanks!

        Anestis.

        --
        Scissorsmith - "At the fork in the road, take the rocky path. it
        will lead you to the dragon's lair",