PCGen 5.17.0 (Alpha) Released!

  • maredudd800
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 8, 2009
      PCGen is pleased to announce the release of PCGen v5.17.0 (Alpha)!

      This is the first alpha release in PCGen's 5.18 development
      cycle. To see the full list of changes incorporated in this
      alpha release, check out the release notes here:

      http://voxel.dl.sourceforge.net/project/pcgen/PCGen%20Unstable/5.17.0%20Alpha/pcgen-release-notes-5170.html

      This alpha release will allow experimentation and testing of
      our latest work so for the brave and the bold, please try out
      this Alpha and give us your feedback!

      PCGen is an RPG character generator and maintenance
      program (d20 systems). All datafiles are ASCII text files so
      they can be modified by users for their own campaigns. For
      more information about PCGen, join us at
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pcgen/ or visit our website at
      http://pcgen.sourceforge.net and wiki at http://www.pcgen-test.org/wiki.

      PCGen Team
    • maredudd800
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 8, 2009
        Hi Folks!

        > PCGen is an RPG character generator and maintenance
        > program (d20 systems). All datafiles are ASCII text files so
        > they can be modified by users for their own campaigns. For
        > more information about PCGen, join us at
        > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pcgen/ or visit our website at
        > http://pcgen.sourceforge.net and wiki at http://www.pcgen-test.org/wiki.

        The wiki can be found here:

        http://wiki.pcgen.org/