Re: PCGen Pauses

  • thpr
    Message 1 of 15 , Sep 5, 2009
      --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "kc0elg_extra" <kc0elg_extra@...> wrote:

      > Any update on this issue? Any thoughts?

      The trace is showing code that really shouldn't be hit, indicating something isn't working right.

      Are you using data from PCGen, or custom data? Do you define any SOURCE*: tokens in that data if it's custom data?

      When you view the Abilities (Feat) tab, and sort by Source, are there any Abilities that are not sorted under the list of sources?

      TP.
      Message 2 of 15 , Sep 10, 2009
        thpr wrote:

        BUMP

        Our Coder Tom is trying to resolve this. Please reply here or by private
        Email... whatever works best. Thanks.

        > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "kc0elg_extra" <kc0elg_extra@...> wrote:
        >
        >> Any update on this issue? Any thoughts?
        >>

        > The trace is showing code that really shouldn't be hit, indicating something isn't working right.
        >
        > Are you using data from PCGen, or custom data? Do you define any SOURCE*: tokens in that data if it's custom data?
        >
        > When you view the Abilities (Feat) tab, and sort by Source, are there any Abilities that are not sorted under the list of sources?
        >
        > TP.

        > PCGen's Wiki: http://wiki.pcgen.org/

        Data Chimp, Docs Tamarin

      • Michael Derbort
        Message 3 of 15 , Sep 11, 2009
          Sorry for the delay. Been out of town for a couple of days. What can I do to help.

          ________________________________
          Our Coder Tom is trying to resolve this. Please reply here or by private
          Email... whatever works best. Thanks.

          > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups. com, "kc0elg_extra" <kc0elg_extra@ ...> wrote:
          >
          >> Any update on this issue? Any thoughts?
          >>

          > The trace is showing code that really shouldn't be hit, indicating something isn't working right.
          >
          > Are you using data from PCGen, or custom data? Do you define any SOURCE*: tokens in that data if it's custom data?
          >
          > When you view the Abilities (Feat) tab, and sort by Source, are there any Abilities that are not sorted under the list of sources?
          >
          > TP.

          > PCGen's release site: http://pcgen. sourceforge. net
          > PCGen's Wiki: http://wiki. pcgen.org/
          > PCGen's Roadmap: http://wiki. pcgen.org/ index.php? title=Roadmap
          > PCGen's alpha build: http://pcgen. sourceforge. net/07_autobuild s.php
          > PCGen's Backup Autobuilds and Docs: http://pcgen. akozakis. id.au/autobuilds /download. html
          >
          > PCGen List File Help: http://tech. groups.yahoo. com/group/ PCGenListFileHel p/
          >
          > PCGen Experimental: http://tech. groups.yahoo. com/group/ pcgen_experiment al/

          Data Chimp, Docs Tamarin

        • kc0elg_extra
          Message 4 of 15 , Sep 11, 2009
            I'm using default data from PCGEn no custom data. Did not see any abilities that were not sorted under the list of sources.

            --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "thpr" <thpr@...> wrote:

            > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "kc0elg_extra" <kc0elg_extra@> wrote:
            > >
            > > Any update on this issue? Any thoughts?
            > >

            > The trace is showing code that really shouldn't be hit, indicating something isn't working right.
            >
            > Are you using data from PCGen, or custom data? Do you define any SOURCE*: tokens in that data if it's custom data?
            >
            > When you view the Abilities (Feat) tab, and sort by Source, are there any Abilities that are not sorted under the list of sources?
            >
            > TP.

          • thpr
            Message 5 of 15 , Sep 11, 2009
              Ok, I've got it and now reproduced it. Don't have minutes, but certainly have long pauses that I can narrow down why they are happening.

              TM, a Bug please to keep track of this work.

              TP.

              --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "kc0elg_extra" <kc0elg_extra@...> wrote:

              > I'm using default data from PCGEn no custom data. Did not see any abilities that were not sorted under the list of sources.
              >
              > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "thpr" <thpr@> wrote:
              > >
              > > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "kc0elg_extra" <kc0elg_extra@> wrote:
              > > >
              > > > Any update on this issue? Any thoughts?
              > > >

              > > The trace is showing code that really shouldn't be hit, indicating something isn't working right.
              > >
              > > Are you using data from PCGen, or custom data? Do you define any SOURCE*: tokens in that data if it's custom data?
              > >
              > > When you view the Abilities (Feat) tab, and sort by Source, are there any Abilities that are not sorted under the list of sources?
              > >
              > > TP.

            • Michael W. Fender
              Message 6 of 15 , Sep 11, 2009
                Trackered:
                2857243 - Long Pauses
                https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=2857243&group_id=25576&atid=384719

                Accessing file 12991.12993.14839

                Data from user thpr is as follows:

                --
                Fluxxdog

                think.
              • thpr
                Message 7 of 15 , Sep 11, 2009
                  --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "thpr" <thpr@...> wrote:

                  > Ok, I've got it and now reproduced it. Don't have minutes, but certainly have long pauses that I can narrow down why they are happening.
                  >
                  > TM, a Bug please to keep track of this work.
                  >
                  > TP.

                  I have fixed this in the Trunk (to the first order) - need to backport to 5.16 so if we release a 5.16.2 it will be captured there.

                  TP.