How to adjust hp of creatures with lots of HD?

  • allencohn
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2009
      Hello!

      I just created a 45 HD Xorn. I wanted to use the HP button on the Summary tab to adjust the hp...but I can't find a way to scroll down the screen to get to the dice rolls for the higher levels.

      Any suggestions?

      Allen
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 1, 2009
        allencohn wrote:
        > Hello!
        >
        > I just created a 45 HD Xorn. I wanted to use the HP button on the Summary tab to adjust the hp...but I can't find a way to scroll down the screen to get to the dice rolls for the higher levels.
        >
        > Any suggestions?

        It's a bug/FREQ: (Though I'm calling it a bug since almost ALL our
        dialog windows have a scroll bar)

        2848655 HP Adjust Window needs Scroll Bar
        <https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=2848655&group_id=25576&atid=384719>

        Only suggestion that would work is save the pcg file and edit the HP
        direct in the file...

        Unless you have dual monitor functions and can get the desktop expanded
        below your normal screen
        > Allen

        > PCGen's Wiki: http://wiki.pcgen.org/

        Data Chimp, Docs Tamarin

      • allencohn
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 1, 2009
          Thanks! I'll just recalculate by hand for now...

          Allen