Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

BoD Log 8/17/09

Expand Messages
  • Eddy Anthony
    [Chair]Eddy: *bangs gaven* welcome everyone [Chair]Eddy: er... gavel (sorry gaven) [Chair]Eddy: I ll begin [Chair]Eddy: Content Report: [Chair]Eddy: This is
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 17, 2009
    • 0 Attachment
      [Chair]Eddy: *bangs gaven* welcome everyone
      [Chair]Eddy: er... gavel (sorry gaven)
      [Chair]Eddy: I'll begin
      [Chair]Eddy: Content Report:
      [Chair]Eddy: This is the first report for 5.17/6.0 and as such will be a bit
      meaningless as we have not really begun scope discussions and made
      subsequent trackers changes.
      [Chair]Eddy: Docs
      [Chair]Eddy: Doc Bugs: 3 for 6.0 (3 total, +3 since last meeting)
      [Chair]Eddy: Doc FREQs: 62 for 6.0 (63 total, +3 since last meeting)
      [Chair]Eddy: Output Sheets
      [Chair]Eddy: OS Bugs: 5 for 6.0 (12 total, +4 since last meeting)
      [Chair]Eddy: OS FREQs: 0 for 6.0 (36 total, +2 since last meeting)
      [Chair]Eddy: Data
      [Chair]Eddy: Data Bugs: 5 for 6.0 (35 Total, +5 since last meeting)
      [Chair]Eddy: Data FREQs: 6 for 6.0 (115 Total, unchanged since last meeting)
      [Chair]Eddy: New Source Development: 2 for 6.0 (11 Total, +2 since last
      meeting)
      [Chair]Eddy: The Pathfinder data group is busy working on the final rule set
      and hope to have a release to the masses soon
      [Chair]Eddy: The plan is to have a 5.16.1 data installer and hopefully get
      some feedback from the community
      [Chair]Eddy: If we do get some buug reports we'll do fixes and make more
      releases for 5.16.1
      [Chair]Eddy: Once that tapers off we'll move it to the trunk
      [Chair]Eddy: that's it for Content, any questions?
      [Web_2nd]Anestis: not from me
      [Arch_SB]thpr: not from me
      [PR_SB]Maredudd: None from PR
      [Admin]Andrew: None from Admin
      [Chair]Eddy: K, who wants to go nect?
      [Chair]Eddy: next?
      [PR_SB]Maredudd: Me?
      irc: [Code_SB]james has joined pcgen
      [PR_SB]Maredudd: Maybe?
      [Admin]Andrew: I vote Eric. :)
      [Chair]Eddy: Hi James
      [PR_SB]Maredudd: Hi James!
      [Admin]Andrew: Hi James
      [Code_SB]james: Hi, sorry I'm late
      [Chair]Eddy: No problem, I just gave the content report
      [Chair]Eddy: are you short on time today (need to make your report now?)
      [Code_SB]james: nah I should be fine
      [Chair]Eddy: Ok, Eric, you're up then
      [PR_SB]Maredudd: Ok. PR Report Coming Up.
      [PR_SB]Maredudd: Advertising has had no activity other than Paul's presence
      at Gen Con (I'll let him give a report about that at the end of the
      meeting.)
      [PR_SB]Maredudd: When the PF Data set comes out we'll hit the net with the
      press release.
      [PR_SB]Maredudd: On the PL front, and this affects the PF Data set, I'm
      still waiting for a response from Paizo but expect to see it soon now that
      Gen Con is over.
      [PR_SB]Maredudd: On the Data Licensing front, I'll let Paul report on his
      activity in that arena . . . Paul?
      [OGL]Nylanfs: The only new dataset that I can currently recall (recovering
      from GenCon) is the Bastion Press/DragonWing Into the Black
      [OGL]Nylanfs: Which was approved shortly before Gencon
      [PR_SB]Maredudd: And we'll complete the PF Data Licensing Review as soon as
      the data set is ready to go . . .
      [PR_SB]Maredudd: Unles there are questions, I'm done.
      [Chair]Eddy: Thanks Eric, no questions here
      [Admin]Andrew: I read the GenCon report, way to go Paul and the PR team!
      [Admin]Andrew: otherwise, no questions from Admin.
      [Chair]Eddy: Andrew, can you go next?
      [Admin]Andrew: Certainly
      [Admin]Andrew: For the Trackers Team - We need to Scope out Roadmap and get
      things sorted. Expect massive movement in the arena... SBs from each team
      will be expected to lead the changes, though I'll offer my services if
      needed.
      [Admin]Andrew: Release Team - I leave it up to James naturally to determine
      when we start doing Alpha Releases. And have we decided if we need a 5.16.2?
      [Admin]Andrew: James, anything to add? before I press on?
      [Chair]Eddy: That's one of the agenda items
      [Admin]Andrew: Fair enough.
      [Code_SB]james: Nope, I'll leave that to the agenda item
      [Arch_SB]thpr: I have a question on the tracker item
      [Arch_SB]thpr: now, or should I wait?
      [Admin]Andrew: Go ahead Tom
      [Arch_SB]thpr: why would we expect massive movement? The purpose of the
      major redo of priorities and setting items to "unscheduled" should avoid
      future massive changes
      [Arch_SB]thpr: If it didn't accomplish that, we did something wrong
      [Admin]Andrew: Massive changes in the area of anything that was still
      scheduled for 5.16 that needed to be moved forward.
      [Arch_SB]thpr: I thought Kar had already done that
      [Admin]Andrew: I don't anticipate too much since the overhaul.
      [Arch_SB]thpr: so if that's all you're referring to, I'm fine
      [Chair]Eddy: I did that for Content tonight, just 5 trackers
      [Admin]Andrew: Pretty much yes... :)
      [Admin]Andrew: Okay, Webteam we have a bundle to report so hold on to your
      hats please.
      [Admin]Andrew: Our current Host Provider for the new site is less than what
      we expected and require. Anestis has made a complete VPS server available
      for the exclusive use for PCGen. The price can't be beat, and it's feature
      set is completely amazing and meets our current and future needs.
      [Admin]Andrew: Based upon some preliminary testing of the Webserver (VPS)
      and speaking with Anestis, I'm ready to make a full recommendation to move
      the whole Site to this server. We will keep the other site for now (as we
      have a year contract) for a back up site. James has had some access to the
      site and Security concerns have been addressed.
      [Admin]Andrew: Bug Tracking System - Mantis seems to not have gotten much
      enthusiasm for it. We hold out hope for JIRA. At this point JIRA
      installation on the existing web host has stopped due to many headaches and
      obstacles. James and Anestis are working on getting JIRA working on the VPS
      site instead.
      [Admin]Andrew:
      [Admin]Andrew: Joomla install for VPS site - in progress. Tom Cooper is
      working on getting the integration going for us. He is setting up a separate
      testing site for now, and after we get the joomla up and running to our
      current needs we will port it over to the new site. Unfortunately it's slow
      going as the poor guy is working three jobs. Understandably his free time to
      dedicate to the project is very limited.
      [Admin]Andrew: Okay, that's the major points for the Web team. Any
      questions?
      [Admin]Andrew: I guess not, Eddy?
      [Chair]Eddy: Thanks Andrew
      [PR_SB]Maredudd: None from PR
      [Chair]Eddy: no questions here
      [Code_SB]james: None here
      [Arch_SB]thpr: or here
      [Chair]Eddy: Tom, can you go next
      [Arch_SB]thpr: actually can we have James go?
      [Arch_SB]thpr: or I should ask if James intends to discuss the Friday
      meeting
      [Arch_SB]thpr: or should I?
      [Code_SB]james: Sure - I might cover some of your stuff though :)
      [Code_SB]james: I can
      [Arch_SB]thpr: ok, you first then
      [Code_SB]james: So code is winding back up after the 5.16.1 release. Tom and
      I (mostly Tom) have been fixing bugs reported in trunk
      [Code_SB]james: I've been putting together a basic UI/CDOM integration
      layter sufficient to get the new UI proposal up to the demonstration stage.
      [Code_SB]james: Once at that stage the idea is to let the community have a
      play and give us feedback
      [Code_SB]james: We also had a code/arch meeting on Friday night/.Saturday
      morning (US/Europe/Aus timezones are fun)
      [Code_SB]james: In that we discussed some of the higher level ways the UI
      might interact with the character graph - basically how we mesh our code
      with the CDOM plan
      [Code_SB]james: That was very productive. A summary and a full transcript
      have been posted to the new dev list
      [Code_SB]james: Any questions?
      [Admin]Andrew: none here
      cpmeister: when are we going to continue the discussion regarding threads?
      [Arch_SB]thpr: probably not for a bit, since it's not an immediate concern
      [Arch_SB]thpr: Sorry to jump in here James
      [Arch_SB]thpr: I think we should take the "future topics list" to the
      developers list, since I think there are a few different things we need to
      cover
      [Arch_SB]thpr: and we should give a chance for folks to speak up on the
      priority
      [Code_SB]james: Sounds like a decent way forward to me.
      [Code_SB]james: That sound ok Connor?
      cpmeister: sounds fine
      [Code_SB]james: Any other questions?
      [Chair]Eddy: not here
      [PR_SB]Maredudd: None from PR
      [Code_SB]james: Sounds like that's it from me then
      [Chair]Eddy: Thanks James, Tom, you're up
      [Arch_SB]thpr: ok
      [Arch_SB]thpr: So in the team meeting we also discussed the structure of
      processing information about the PlayerCharacter
      [Arch_SB]thpr: this is calculating things like the # of hands, etc.
      [Arch_SB]thpr: The components that do that work we are calling facets
      [Arch_SB]thpr: and we discussed a structure for how they will interact
      [Arch_SB]thpr: I checked in a sample for a facet, if the code team wants to
      look at it and comment
      [Arch_SB]thpr: Like any structure discussed for a short period of time,
      there were details we didn't hit in the meeting (such as the use of generics
      or not) that show up in the implementation
      [Arch_SB]thpr: So it would be valuable for folks to look before we go
      forward with a lot more of them :)
      [Arch_SB]thpr: I also altered the Wiki on the Arch Changes 5.17 page
      http://wiki.pcgen.org/Architecture_Changes_5.17 to show the facets that I
      think will be broken out of PlayerCharacter
      [Arch_SB]thpr: I know I have the action to evaluate the priority 3 bugs
      [Arch_SB]thpr: I read them on a plane and realized I really didn't have the
      code in front of me to evaluate their difficulty
      [Arch_SB]thpr: I do see why many haven't been done (because I don't think
      any of them are falling-off-a-log easy)
      [Arch_SB]thpr: I will try to get to that before the next meeting and post to
      _exp to help the 5.17 prioritization discussion
      [Arch_SB]thpr: I think that's it, any questions?
      [PR_SB]Maredudd: None from PR . . . :-)
      [Admin]Andrew: None from Admin
      [Code_SB]james: One addition to the code report I should make
      [Code_SB]james: if now is a good time
      [Chair]Eddy: go for it
      [Code_SB]james: We started a discussion on changing when people get added to
      the code team and get SF commit access. The idea being that new code monkeys
      should contribute something before getting commit access rather than having
      a swathe of people with commit access as we do now
      [Code_SB]james: There doesn't seem to be too much objection to the change so
      we'll just sort out the details (such as how to contribute a patch etc) and
      implement it I think.
      [Code_SB]james: Discussion wa son the dev list btw
      [Chair]Eddy: Are we ready for the agenda items?
      [Arch_SB]thpr: I have one other arch item I forgot
      [Chair]Eddy: OK
      [Arch_SB]thpr: Just a reminder for the data monkeys that haven't yet
      commented to take a look at the unparsing defaults on _exp in this thread:
      http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/pcgen_experimental/message/12838
      [Arch_SB]thpr: We want to get those right before Eddy can finish the
      conversions
      [Arch_SB]thpr: and I can't change the CHOOSE system any more until Eddy gets
      those done
      [Arch_SB]thpr: ok, that ends my public service announcement :)
      [Chair]Eddy: :-)
      [Chair]Eddy: on to the agenda
      [Chair]Eddy: 1.) 5.16.x - Are we going to release a 5.16.2? Have any show
      stoppers been raised?
      [Arch_SB]thpr: I'm afraid I don't know where the bugs I've been fixing
      started (5.16 or 5.17)
      [Code_SB]james: I haven't seen any as yet
      [Chair]Eddy: I've been using it as a player in a friends game and I'm pretty
      happy with it
      [Arch_SB]thpr: though I suspect 5.17 for most of them
      [Code_SB]james: The ones you have looked at have all been 5.17 I beleive Tom
      [Arch_SB]thpr: Do we knwo if 2837767 is 5.16 or 5.17?
      [Chair]Eddy: I did find one bug which I need to tracker
      [Chair]Eddy: SPELLLEVEL:CLASS doesn't seem to work
      [Code_SB]james: snap :)
      [Arch_SB]thpr: that's 2837767
      [Code_SB]james: That's the same one
      [Chair]Eddy: Ah
      [Chair]Eddy: Yeah, it's not working in 5.16.1
      [Arch_SB]thpr: well, 5.16.2 time
      [Code_SB]james: Well, it doesn;t affect shipped data by the looks
      [Chair]Eddy: but the work around of MODing the spells CLASSES tags is pretty
      easy
      [Arch_SB]thpr: but if that's broken
      [Arch_SB]thpr: then SPELLKNOWN is probably also broken
      [Chair]Eddy: We use it in the Adept class but it's redundant since the Adept
      spelllist is in the spells tags too
      [Code_SB]james: However we might also want to do a 5.16.2 to include the new
      Pathfinder data as a full release and also to include the improved Windows
      launcher
      [Arch_SB]thpr: which probably breaks Pathfinder
      [Arch_SB]thpr: or am I crossing my tokens?
      [OGL]Nylanfs: New Windows Launcher?
      [Arch_SB]thpr: (checks docs) - yes, it's SPELLKNOWN I'd be concerned about
      [Code_SB]james: @Paul - we've had a few support requests from Windows Vista
      users to do with the bat file we use to run PCGen on Windows - it doesn't
      work for them. As a replacement I used a tool, launch4j IIRC, to create a
      very small exe which launches PCGen with decent memory settings. A few
      people have tested bit now and are happy with it so it can be included in
      our regular builds
      [OGL]Nylanfs: Good I was asked about that a couple of times at GenCon :)
      [Chair]Eddy: OK, then hows this for a plan:
      [Chair]Eddy: We do a 5.16.2 and gate it's release to the Pathfinder data
      completion
      [Code_SB]james: Sure
      [Chair]Eddy: We will do a dataset installer release before that to get some
      bug testing done
      [Code_SB]james: Cool
      [Chair]Eddy: No objections?
      [Admin]Andrew: no objections here
      [PR_SB]Maredudd: None here
      [Chair]Eddy: Alright, next item then
      [Chair]Eddy: 2.) 6.0 - Roadmap planning, never formally got off the ground
      in experimental. I guess I was the wrong person to try and kick start that
      off. Anyone else want to give it a try? Really important that we go
      through this :)
      [Code_SB]james: Just to set expectations - I would only anticipate one or
      two code fixes based on what we have had reported so far. If ther eis
      anything anyone sees as an issue, please raise it
      [Chair]Eddy: Thanks James, that was what I was expecting
      [Chair]Eddy: on the content side the Pathfinder set is all that will change
      [Chair]Eddy: I guess I need to put my 2ยข ib the scope disscussion
      [Chair]Eddy: One thing I would say about this is that we have had two cycles
      of really nice data support and it really seems like this time the focus for
      the code team should be on the code
      [Chair]Eddy: So I would not push for much new data support freqs other than
      what may come out of the work planed
      [Chair]Eddy: The one exception is Pathfinder support
      [Admin]Andrew: Question - How long do we anticipate this cycle to be?
      [Chair]Eddy: This source is quite popular and it looks like there will be
      some new freqs coming out of the new rules
      [Arch_SB]thpr: let's scope what we want to do and balance that against time
      after
      [Arch_SB]thpr: and remove stuff if the time period we come back with is too
      long
      [Chair]Eddy: Ageed
      [Admin]Andrew: Agreed
      [Code_SB]james: Agreed
      [Chair]Eddy: So the action item here is that we need to get that thread
      moving forward
      [Chair]Eddy: Ready for next item?
      [Chair]Eddy: 3.) Gencon report - How did it go?
      [Chair]Eddy: over to you Paul
      [OGL]Nylanfs: Let me get my copy and paste ready :)
      [OGL]Nylanfs: I ordered a total of 1700 flyers, and I believe I handed out
      about 1200. I have
      [OGL]Nylanfs: around 500ish left over if anyone wants some for some local
      Con's or FLGS.
      [OGL]Nylanfs: I took around 70ish CD's already burned and Chuck had a
      spindle of around 150
      [OGL]Nylanfs: cd's and 8 boxes of 10-packs of gold CD's which I burned and
      handed almost all
      [OGL]Nylanfs: of them.
      [OGL]Nylanfs: Had lots of people saying that they had heard of or already
      used us. One guy
      [OGL]Nylanfs: came up said he loved PCGen so much he donated $20 to the
      project which I'll
      [OGL]Nylanfs: deposit into the paypal account later.
      irc: cpmeister has left pcgen
      [OGL]Nylanfs: I talked to many java and related programmers (upwards of 20+)
      which I told them
      [OGL]Nylanfs: to check out the SF site and contact James and Tom. I also
      talked to several
      [OGL]Nylanfs: people about doing data.
      [OGL]Nylanfs: I was able to talk to one of the developers of the DDI which
      was conveniently right across the aisle from us. He came over over and
      introduced himself and we had a nice chat, I also met Trevor Kidd who's the
      Community for WotC, who was also very nice.
      [OGL]Nylanfs: Sat after the Hall closed I was able to catch HeroLab's
      Authoring Kit Seminar (which just reinforced my opinion that we need to have
      a Data Set Seminar) and then went out to dinner with them. They're a great
      bunch of people. And Tom, James, Conner and I need to get together and talk
      about the UI because their new Authoring Kit lets you totally redesign their
      UI through XML and the authoring kit. So their ahead of the ball o
      [OGL]Nylanfs: Sean Patrick Fannon from OneBookShelf came by and wondered if
      we had PCGen listed on DrivethruRPG and RPGNow, which I didn't know if we
      were or not since we were a free product.
      [OGL]Nylanfs: Chris Rocco from DragonRoots.net (which is a new magazine that
      covers 3.5 & 4e) stopped by the booth and we talked a bit about his magazine
      and he gave me the
      [OGL]Nylanfs: review policy.
      [OGL]Nylanfs: A couple of people from www.EpicWords.Com which is a online
      campaign management website appears to be about a year old. They were
      talking about possibly having some type way to import characters directly
      into their website from the output and I talked to them a bit about creating
      a custom html or xml doc that they could import to scrape the data off of to
      fill the form's on their website.
      [OGL]Nylanfs: Also Micah from ObsidianPortal stopped by and left a business
      card with the following message on it while I had to run to the bathroom.
      "Thanks for making such and awesome tool and making it free!", he came back
      about 15 minutes later and told me the same thing in person.
      [OGL]Nylanfs: Over all attendance seemed to be up from last year.
      [OGL]Nylanfs: Some people from RPGBomb.com stopped by and said that they
      were working on a virtual tabletop, and were looking for somehting that
      would be able to plug characters in. I told them the same thing that I told
      EpicWords.com, that they could design a custom html or xml sheet to import
      the info and do a datascrape.
      [OGL]Nylanfs: And a guy from a magazine called Hot Geek Girls (fairly sure
      that was the name He had ran out of cards since it was Sun) stopped by and
      wanted to pick up a flyer and get somebody's email address because evidently
      they aire fairly big in europe and to reviews and interviews with all things
      related to geeks and wanted to setup a email interview. I told him I'd
      forward the questions on to the appropriate persons based on the q
      [OGL]Nylanfs: And that's it from me
      [OGL]Nylanfs: :)
      [Chair]Eddy: Thanks Paul
      [Code_SB]james: Many thanks Paul for staffing the desk at Gencon - sounds
      like it was quite productive!
      irc: BPIJonathan has joined pcgen
      [Admin]Andrew: Awesome job Paul
      [PR_SB]Maredudd: Huzzah! Paul!
      [OGL]Nylanfs: Heya Jonathan
      [Web_2nd]Anestis: Well done
      [OGL]Nylanfs: just missed the GenCon report
      BPIJonathan: I spent Saturday wearing a PCGen Tshirt if that helps any :-)
      [Chair]Eddy: That's it for the agenda, does anyone have anything for open
      discussion?
      [OGL]Nylanfs: Any questions?
      [Admin]Andrew: Website?
      [OGL]Nylanfs: I have two small things
      [Admin]Andrew: Do we need to vote or is everyone fine moving again?
      [Chair]Eddy: Looked like you covered that topic Drew, Ah I see
      [Code_SB]james: Lets do some further testing - get Jira up etc just to make
      sure first
      [Web_2nd]Anestis: If James, Tom, Andrew, and Kar are happy, I am OK with
      no-b=vote to move the website
      [Admin]Andrew: Sounds good.
      [OGL]Nylanfs: I agree the people using the website should be the primary
      guidance on it :)
      [Chair]Eddy: What do you have Paul?
      [Code_SB]james: and I have one also once Paul is done
      [Chair]Eddy: K
      [OGL]Nylanfs: Actuall I just found another :)
      [OGL]Nylanfs: 1) for some reason SF isn't listing the releases in release
      date
      [Chair]Eddy: I noticed that, you have to scroll way down to get to the
      current release as well
      [OGL]Nylanfs: 2) the 4e starter OOC dataset isn't listed in the Stable OOC
      datasets
      [OGL]Nylanfs: 3) Several people asked me if they could get PCGen through the
      deb package application in ubuntu. Is there any reason why we don't?
      [Code_SB]james: #3- noone has volunteered to manage that part of the release
      cycle. I don;t have any experience with it, and no way to test it so would
      need someone to script it up to be included in the release process
      [Code_SB]james: If someone is willing to get it setup we can add it in,
      particulary for the production releases
      [Arch_SB]thpr: For me it's a time priority thing
      [Arch_SB]thpr: if I do that I'm not doing something else
      [Code_SB]james: Yep
      [Arch_SB]thpr: so we need to evaluate that as part of the 5.17 release
      priorities
      [Arch_SB]thpr: I can test it, since I do have an Ubuntu box
      [OGL]Nylanfs: I wonder if we have any linus dev's on the main list?
      [Code_SB]james: I thikn it would be great area for someone new to contribute
      if they had those skills available and a bit of time
      [Code_SB]james: On #1 & 2, SF recently changed their release setup. It works
      nicely for small projects but our long history makes the release page load
      take ages.
      [Admin]Andrew: post on the main list asking if anyone has the skills
      [Code_SB]james: So I think we might have to investigate that one and post a
      bug report to SF
      [Arch_SB]thpr: James, can we delete any of the old items?
      [Arch_SB]thpr: or that
      [Code_SB]james: We cna make them inactive yes, but I'd like to follow it up
      with SF first to let them know about the probably unintended ocnsequence.
      [Chair]Eddy: Is anyone else really annoyed at SourceForge for constantly
      changing the way the damn website works??? arg
      [Chair]Eddy: the 4e set seems to have gone missing
      [Code_SB]james: Of course it might be intended and then we can make the old
      ones inactive
      [Admin]Andrew: Eddy - Yes!
      BPIJonathan: Im wondering. If I release a new version of a book, is it
      possible to delete the old version from future releases of PCGen?
      [Chair]Eddy: From future releases no problem
      [OGL]Nylanfs: As in a different system or errata?
      BPIJonathan: Different system ish.
      [OGL]Nylanfs: Then it would probably be a different gamemode and wouldn't
      show up, that way people would still have access to the old book
      [OGL]Nylanfs: But we could remove it if you wanted I imagine
      [Chair]Eddy: You might consider leaving the old source in place if it is not
      going to conflict with the new source, don't want to upset a user who may
      want to keep using it
      [Chair]Eddy: But as a publisher you have the last word
      BPIJonathan: Its something to think about, just know that the active version
      will not be the version that is currently in pcgen.
      BPIJonathan: The original version will not be supported by us as a
      publisher.
      [OGL]Nylanfs: We could add a INFOTEXT to the pcc file stating that
      BPIJonathan: Ok. Its not something thats set in stone, just was wondering.
      [Code_SB]james: The question I wanted to raise is when do we want to do the
      first 5.17 alpha release? Tom any preferred timeline for you? Anyone else
      have a view?
      [Chair]Eddy: soon
      [Admin]Andrew: I agree, sooner is better
      [Code_SB]james: I'm of the same view too, just wan tot make sure what we put
      out is at a sensible point
      [Arch_SB]thpr: Whatever works
      [Code_SB]james: ok. I'll see about doing that before the next BoD meeting
      then
      [PR_SB]Maredudd: I ready to do the press releases . . .
      [Code_SB]james: :)
      [Chair]Eddy: I just re-uploaded the 4e starter set and it's now showing up
      [Chair]Eddy: Anyone have anything else?
      [Code_SB]james: None from me
      [PR_SB]Maredudd: Nothing from PR
      [Admin]Andrew: Admin is good, but we do have two Publishers present
      [Admin]Andrew: Paul and Jonathan.
      [Admin]Andrew: Anything from either of you before we close the meeting?
      BPIJonathan: Sorry, I was afk. Catching up
      Thoth: Not really; it's of interest, but I'm no programmer and mostly have
      no idea what you're talking about.
      BPIJonathan: Can we time the release of the Gaslight set with the release of
      the book to the public?
      BPIJonathan: Even if its just released as an add-on first and in the next
      set after?
      [PR_SB]Maredudd: Certainly! If the set is ready . . .
      BPIJonathan: Think it needs review
      [Admin]Andrew: Yup, a few little things I need to tidy up, and then Eric
      will get to do the OGL review.
      [PR_SB]Maredudd: Yep. I'll do the OGL review on this one . . .
      BPIJonathan: I have two Pathfinder books currently in the pipe, but nothing
      that is even ready for a coder.
      BPIJonathan: So I guess thats all I have for now.
      [Chair]Eddy: Thanks for delivering the goods Jonathan :-)
      [Chair]Eddy: let's call it a night! *bangs gavel*
    Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.