PCGen at GenCon

  • Paul
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 10, 2009
      Okay, just to let everyone know if they don't already PCGen will be at GenCon again this year. We'll be at booth 1925 on the far side of the WotC booth (unless they move us at the last minute) which is on the far side of the hall. Stop by and say hi if you can find the time :)

      Paul Grosse

      P.S. I'll also be at Claddagh's Irish pub wed evening around 9 meeting some people from the ShadowRun forum, Dumpshock. So stop by there if you want to also!

      Pic of me

      http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Image:Gen_Con_Indy_2008_-_open_source_booth.JPG
    • Paul
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 15, 2011
        GenCon, LLC. posted the list of exhibitors and updated map.

        http://community.gencon.com/files/folders/smexhibitors/entry288161.aspx
        http://community.gencon.com/files/folders/smexhibitors/entry288163.aspx

        PCGen's booth is #1734 over in the corner by the entrepreneur's section, so stop by and hang out if you have a few moments!
      • Paul
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 19, 2011
          For some reason my mail box was corrupted and I seem to have lost some of my emails. :(

          These are the people that I could find that was volunteering to work some time in the booth.

          T W (kaudrim), Jonathan Thompson (& maybe a friend) & Doug Limmer

          Is there anyone else that wanted to donate an hour or two and I missed?

          Also we are still accepting donations to cover the costs of the booth and related incidentals. So far we have covered about 1/2 of the costs.