Re: [pcgen] [OT[Ubuntu user account

  • Anestis Kozakis
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 10, 2009
      On 2009/08/10 11:27 PM +0000, Paul gave their opinion about the topic
      of [pcgen] [OT[Ubuntu user account...
      >Anyone know how to change a single user account so that it doesn't
      >need a password to log in, without doing the same too all the
      >accounts on Ubuntu?
      >
      >Paul G.

      I found a couple of possible solutions:

      <http://www.psychocats.net/ubuntucat/creating-a-passwordless-account-in-ubuntu/>

      <http://onlyubuntu.blogspot.com/2008/06/howto-enable-empty-password-login-in.html>

      Anestis.

      --
      Scissorsmith - "At the fork in the road, take the rocky path. it
      will lead you to the dragon's lair",
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 10, 2009
        --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, Anestis Kozakis <kenosti@...> wrote:

        > On 2009/08/10 11:27 PM +0000, Paul gave their opinion about the topic
        > of [pcgen] [OT[Ubuntu user account...
        > >Anyone know how to change a single user account so that it doesn't
        > >need a password to log in, without doing the same too all the
        > >accounts on Ubuntu?
        > >
        > >Paul G.
        >
        > I found a couple of possible solutions:
        >
        > <http://www.psychocats.net/ubuntucat/creating-a-passwordless-account-in-ubuntu/>
        >
        > <http://onlyubuntu.blogspot.com/2008/06/howto-enable-empty-password-login-in.html>
        >
        > Anestis.
        >
        > --

        Thanks Anestis, the first one did it. I couldn't get the second one working :(