Sample characters

  • Paul
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8, 2009
      Hey all, Since I'm going to be at GenCon from Wed on (& busy preparing from now till then), I need some help.

      Could some people shoot me some sample characters generated from PCGen either the HTML or PDF's are fine. I only have a couple of my own character's handy to print out and I thought a nice selection of what is possible would be nice to show off.

      Also if anyone has created any 4e character's I could definitely use those. :)

      Paul G.