Re: [pcgen] Pathfinder on it's way to me!

  • Anestis Kozakis
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 7, 2009
      Put it down to me being overworked and not enough sleep.

      You guys are right. It hasn't been shipped yet. I read my order
      confirmation e-mail incorrectly.

      Gah.

      Need sleep. Need time off work. :-(

      Anestis.
      --
      Scissorsmith - "At the fork in the road, take the rocky path. it
      will lead you to the dragon's lair",