Re: [pcgen] Pathfinder on it's way to me!

  • Jonathan Thompson
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 6 5:34 PM
      I have had a copy of the Pathfinder RPG book for some time now :-)

      --
      Jonathan M. Thompson
      Battlefield Press, Inc (www.battlefieldpress.com) / Solar Flare Productions
      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 6 6:28 PM
        2009/8/7 Jonathan Thompson <thompsonjm@...>:
        > I have had a copy of the Pathfinder RPG book for some time now :-)

        Yeah yeah. I'm not a module/game writer so I gotta sit with the plebes!

        Anestis.

        --
        Anestis Kozakis | kenosti@... | http://www.akozakis.id.au/
      • John Carrington
        Message 3 of 10 , Aug 6 6:37 PM
          How'd you manage to score the Bestiary - I didn't think it was coming
          out until October?

          On 8/6/2009 9:28 PM, Anestis Kozakis wrote:
          > 2009/8/7 Jonathan Thompson<thompsonjm@...>:
          >
          >> I have had a copy of the Pathfinder RPG book for some time now :-)
          >>
          > Yeah yeah. I'm not a module/game writer so I gotta sit with the plebes!
          >
          > Anestis.
          >

          >> On Thu, Aug 6, 2009 at 7:30 PM, Anestis Kozakis<kenosti@...> wrote:
          >>

          >>> Just to have some bragging rights - the following Pathfinder products
          >>> are now on their way to me:
          >>>
          >>> Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Core Rulebook (OGL) Hardcover
          >>> Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Bestiary (OGL) Hardcover
          >>>
          >>> Anestis.
          >>>
          >> --
          >> Jonathan M. Thompson

        • Anestis Kozakis
          Message 4 of 10 , Aug 6 8:56 PM
            2009/8/7 John Carrington <ajcarrington@...>:
            > How'd you manage to score the Bestiary - I didn't think it was coming
            > out until October?

            Was part of the pre-order with my Pathfinder RPG. Ordered them both
            at the same time so I guess they decided to ship them at the same
            time.

            Anestis.

            Message 5 of 10 , Aug 7 3:59 AM
              Cool - wasn't even aware that it had been printed yet...

              AJC

              On 8/6/2009 11:56 PM, Anestis Kozakis wrote:
              > 2009/8/7 John Carrington<ajcarrington@...>:
              >
              >> How'd you manage to score the Bestiary - I didn't think it was coming
              >> out until October?
              >>
              > Was part of the pre-order with my Pathfinder RPG. Ordered them both
              > at the same time so I guess they decided to ship them at the same
              > time.
              >
              > Anestis.

            • David R. Bender
              Message 6 of 10 , Aug 7 5:58 AM
                Are you sure that it is the full Bestiary and not just the Bonus Bestiary?

                I just got my Bonus Bestiary in the mail last week....

                David
                Papa.DRB

                Grognard (definition 1)
                My better half and me

                Anestis Kozakis wrote:
                > 2009/8/7 John Carrington <ajcarrington@...>:
                >
                >> How'd you manage to score the Bestiary - I didn't think it was coming
                >> out until October?
                >>

                > Was part of the pre-order with my Pathfinder RPG. Ordered them both
                > at the same time so I guess they decided to ship them at the same
                > time.
                >
                > Anestis.

              • Stefan Radermacher
                Message 7 of 10 , Aug 7 6:09 AM
                  I can't really imagine that it's really the Bestiary, as this has only been
                  sent off to the printer just this week, and to the German translation team,
                  too.

                  Stefan.

                  On Friday 07 August 2009 14:58:23 David R. Bender wrote:
                  > Are you sure that it is the full Bestiary and not just the Bonus Bestiary?
                  >
                  > I just got my Bonus Bestiary in the mail last week....
                  >
                  > David
                  > Papa.DRB
                  >
                  > Grognard (definition 1)
                  > My better half and me
                  > The Internet: Because None of Us Are As Dumb as All of Us
                  >
                  > Anestis Kozakis wrote:
                  > > 2009/8/7 John Carrington <ajcarrington@...>:
                  > >> How'd you manage to score the Bestiary - I didn't think it was coming
                  > >> out until October?
                  > >
                  > > Was part of the pre-order with my Pathfinder RPG. Ordered them both
                  > > at the same time so I guess they decided to ship them at the same
                  > > time.
                  > >
                  > > Anestis.

                  > PCGen's Wiki: http://www.pcgen-test.org/wiki
                  > PCGen's Roadmap: http://www.pcgen-test.org/wiki/index.php?title=Roadmap
                  > PCGen's Backup Autobuilds and Docs:

                • David R. Bender
                  Message 8 of 10 , Aug 7 6:12 AM
                    Yea, here is the post from Paizo boards:

                    Erik Mona <http://paizo.com/people/ErikMona> (Publisher), Fri, Jul 24,
                    2009, 11:47 PM
                    <http://paizo.com/paizo/messageboards/paizo/products/v5748btpy85k5&page=7#331>

                    Flag
                    <http://paizo.com/paizo/messageboards/paizo/products/v5748btpy85k5&page=7#>
                    <http://paizo.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/Store.woa/wa/DirectAction/createNewPost?post=v5748gbii59b5&thread=v5748dmtz0jmg>

                    Rel avatar <http://paizo.com/people/ErikMona>

                    Ladies and gentlemen, as of about an hour ago, the Pathfinder RPG
                    Bestiary is AT THE PRINTER!!!

                    Congrats to the entire Paizo staff for helping out with this mammoth
                    project, and to all of the great writers and artists who helped to make
                    what I truly believe is the best monster book ever published for a
                    fantasy RPG.

                    It is really, really amazing.

                    No way is it back and shipping!!!

                    David
                    Papa.DRB

                    Grognard (definition 1)
                    My better half and me

                    Message 9 of 10 , Aug 7 7:24 AM
                      Put it down to me being overworked and not enough sleep.

                      You guys are right. It hasn't been shipped yet. I read my order
                      confirmation e-mail incorrectly.

                      Gah.

                      Need sleep. Need time off work. :-(

                      Anestis.
                      --
                      Scissorsmith - "At the fork in the road, take the rocky path. it
                      will lead you to the dragon's lair",