Pathfinder on it's way to me!

  • Anestis Kozakis
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 6, 2009
      Just to have some bragging rights - the following Pathfinder products
      are now on their way to me:

      Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Core Rulebook (OGL) Hardcover
      Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Bestiary (OGL) Hardcover

      Anestis.
      --
      Anestis Kozakis | kenosti@... | http://www.akozakis.id.au/
    • Jonathan Thompson
      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 6, 2009
        I have had a copy of the Pathfinder RPG book for some time now :-)

        On Thu, Aug 6, 2009 at 7:30 PM, Anestis Kozakis<kenosti@...> wrote:

        > Just to have some bragging rights - the following Pathfinder products
        > are now on their way to me:
        >
        > Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Core Rulebook (OGL) Hardcover
        > Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Bestiary (OGL) Hardcover
        >
        > Anestis.
        > --
        > Anestis Kozakis | kenosti@... | http://www.akozakis.id.au/

        --
        Jonathan M. Thompson
        Battlefield Press, Inc (www.battlefieldpress.com) / Solar Flare Productions
        Message 3 of 10 , Aug 6, 2009
          2009/8/7 Jonathan Thompson <thompsonjm@...>:
          > I have had a copy of the Pathfinder RPG book for some time now :-)

          Yeah yeah. I'm not a module/game writer so I gotta sit with the plebes!

          Anestis.

          --
          Anestis Kozakis | kenosti@... | http://www.akozakis.id.au/
        • John Carrington
          Message 4 of 10 , Aug 6, 2009
            How'd you manage to score the Bestiary - I didn't think it was coming
            out until October?

            On 8/6/2009 9:28 PM, Anestis Kozakis wrote:
            > 2009/8/7 Jonathan Thompson<thompsonjm@...>:
            >
            >> I have had a copy of the Pathfinder RPG book for some time now :-)
            >>
            > Yeah yeah. I'm not a module/game writer so I gotta sit with the plebes!
            >
            > Anestis.
            >

            >> On Thu, Aug 6, 2009 at 7:30 PM, Anestis Kozakis<kenosti@...> wrote:
            >>

            >>> Just to have some bragging rights - the following Pathfinder products
            >>> are now on their way to me:
            >>>
            >>> Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Core Rulebook (OGL) Hardcover
            >>> Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Bestiary (OGL) Hardcover
            >>>
            >>> Anestis.
            >>>
            >> --
            >> Jonathan M. Thompson

          • Anestis Kozakis
            Message 5 of 10 , Aug 6, 2009
              2009/8/7 John Carrington <ajcarrington@...>:
              > How'd you manage to score the Bestiary - I didn't think it was coming
              > out until October?

              Was part of the pre-order with my Pathfinder RPG. Ordered them both
              at the same time so I guess they decided to ship them at the same
              time.

              Anestis.

              Message 6 of 10 , Aug 7, 2009
                Cool - wasn't even aware that it had been printed yet...

                AJC

                On 8/6/2009 11:56 PM, Anestis Kozakis wrote:
                > 2009/8/7 John Carrington<ajcarrington@...>:
                >
                >> How'd you manage to score the Bestiary - I didn't think it was coming
                >> out until October?
                >>
                > Was part of the pre-order with my Pathfinder RPG. Ordered them both
                > at the same time so I guess they decided to ship them at the same
                > time.
                >
                > Anestis.

              • David R. Bender
                Message 7 of 10 , Aug 7, 2009
                  Are you sure that it is the full Bestiary and not just the Bonus Bestiary?

                  I just got my Bonus Bestiary in the mail last week....

                  David
                  Papa.DRB

                  Grognard (definition 1)
                  My better half and me

                  Anestis Kozakis wrote:
                  > 2009/8/7 John Carrington <ajcarrington@...>:
                  >
                  >> How'd you manage to score the Bestiary - I didn't think it was coming
                  >> out until October?
                  >>

                  > Was part of the pre-order with my Pathfinder RPG. Ordered them both
                  > at the same time so I guess they decided to ship them at the same
                  > time.
                  >
                  > Anestis.

                • Stefan Radermacher
                  Message 8 of 10 , Aug 7, 2009
                    I can't really imagine that it's really the Bestiary, as this has only been
                    sent off to the printer just this week, and to the German translation team,
                    too.

                    Stefan.

                    On Friday 07 August 2009 14:58:23 David R. Bender wrote:
                    > Are you sure that it is the full Bestiary and not just the Bonus Bestiary?
                    >
                    > I just got my Bonus Bestiary in the mail last week....
                    >
                    > David
                    > Papa.DRB
                    >
                    > Grognard (definition 1)
                    > My better half and me
                    > The Internet: Because None of Us Are As Dumb as All of Us
                    >
                    > Anestis Kozakis wrote:
                    > > 2009/8/7 John Carrington <ajcarrington@...>:
                    > >> How'd you manage to score the Bestiary - I didn't think it was coming
                    > >> out until October?
                    > >
                    > > Was part of the pre-order with my Pathfinder RPG. Ordered them both
                    > > at the same time so I guess they decided to ship them at the same
                    > > time.
                    > >
                    > > Anestis.

                    > PCGen's Wiki: http://www.pcgen-test.org/wiki
                    > PCGen's Roadmap: http://www.pcgen-test.org/wiki/index.php?title=Roadmap
                    > PCGen's Backup Autobuilds and Docs:

                  • David R. Bender
                    Message 9 of 10 , Aug 7, 2009
                      Yea, here is the post from Paizo boards:

                      Erik Mona <http://paizo.com/people/ErikMona> (Publisher), Fri, Jul 24,
                      2009, 11:47 PM
                      <http://paizo.com/paizo/messageboards/paizo/products/v5748btpy85k5&page=7#331>

                      Flag
                      <http://paizo.com/paizo/messageboards/paizo/products/v5748btpy85k5&page=7#>
                      <http://paizo.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/Store.woa/wa/DirectAction/createNewPost?post=v5748gbii59b5&thread=v5748dmtz0jmg>

                      Rel avatar <http://paizo.com/people/ErikMona>

                      Ladies and gentlemen, as of about an hour ago, the Pathfinder RPG
                      Bestiary is AT THE PRINTER!!!

                      Congrats to the entire Paizo staff for helping out with this mammoth
                      project, and to all of the great writers and artists who helped to make
                      what I truly believe is the best monster book ever published for a
                      fantasy RPG.

                      It is really, really amazing.

                      No way is it back and shipping!!!

                      David
                      Papa.DRB

                      Grognard (definition 1)
                      My better half and me

                      Message 10 of 10 , Aug 7, 2009
                        Put it down to me being overworked and not enough sleep.

                        You guys are right. It hasn't been shipped yet. I read my order
                        confirmation e-mail incorrectly.

                        Gah.

                        Need sleep. Need time off work. :-(

                        Anestis.
                        --
                        Scissorsmith - "At the fork in the road, take the rocky path. it
                        will lead you to the dragon's lair",