Re: Modify bonus spells

  • The_Grail_Hermit
    Message 1 of 13 , Aug 5, 2009
      Alright, using this information I was finally able to make a work around fix for the Madness domain.

      Basically, I have the domain subtract WIS from Will and wisdom-based skills, effectivly negating the wisdom bonus. Then, I created a variable that equaled Wisdom minus Insanity. After that, I added bonuses to the previously mentioned stats with a formula that calculated the new wisdom modifyer.

      Here is the final product.

      DEFINE:INSANEWISDOM|WISSCORE-INSANITY
      DEFINE:INSANITY|0
      BONUS:VAR|INSANITY|(VAR("CL=CLERIC")+VAR("BL=CLERIC"))/2
      BONUS:STAT|BASESPELLSTAT|INSANITY
      BONUS:CHECKS|Will|-WIS
      BONUS:CHECKS|Will|(INSANEWISDOM-10)/2
      BONUS:SKILL|TYPE.WISDOM|-WIS
      BONUS:SKILL|TYPE.WISDOM|(INSANEWISDOM-10)/2
      SA:Insanity score %|INSANITY