My email address

  • bleaciu
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 3, 2009
      I'm posting here because I don't know where else to post. I say this because I changed my email address, and now I'm not getting any PCGen emails. How can this be rectified?
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 3, 2009
        bleaciu wrote:
        > I'm posting here because I don't know where else to post. I say this because I changed my email address, and now I'm not getting any PCGen emails. How can this be rectified?

        Hi,

        Subscribe to the pcgen Yahoo Group with your new email address. Then
        you'll get the pcgen emails to that email address.

        -Andrew