Webteam moving forward...

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 28 10:10 PM
      Hey Folks,

      Just a heads up. The new site is in progress... Anestis will be checking
      out the databases and getting things prepped for the move over.

      We will be asking people to refrain from messing with the WIKI in the
      next couple of days.

      Anestis will send out a warning before he transfers the Databases.

      Bear with us as we undertake this massive move to our new home.

      Data Chimp, Docs Tamarin