Datasheet

  • randorgrey@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 28, 2009
      Hi all!

      I need to print out my groups characters and just want to print out the stats, attack, defense, inventory and spells they know for that day (not the entire spell list).  Is there such a beast?  The sheet I am currently using is csheet_fantasy_simple_<color>.

         Thanx,
              Keith aka Randor the Grey

      PS:  This is a wonderful program and you people who have donated your time deserve

    • Martijn Verburg
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 29, 2009
        Hi there,

        I don't think there's a sheet that covers that particular list of requirements, I assume you've tried the separate party, equipment and spell sheets?

        > Hi all!
        >
        > I need to print out my groups characters and just want to print out the stats, attack, defense, inventory and spells they know for that day (not the entire spell list).  Is there such a beast?  The sheet I am currently using is csheet_fantasy_simple_<color>.
        >
        >    Thanx,
        >         Keith aka Randor the Grey
        >
        > PS:  This is a wonderful program and you people who have donated your time deserve

      • RandorGrey
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 30, 2009
          Nope. Haven't tried that yet. I was hoping there was a sheet that had this already in the pipe. My guys print their characters for every game on my printer and since was have a lot of data stores selected it prints out quite a few pages when you get to 15th level. I believe one of my characters has the record with 27 pages which includes 1 page with a single power on it (levitate).

          I'll see what I can do with the lists I have.
          Thanx,
          Keith

          --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Martijn Verburg" <martijnverburg@...> wrote:

          > Hi there,
          >
          > I don't think there's a sheet that covers that particular list of requirements, I assume you've tried the separate party, equipment and spell sheets?

          > > Hi all!
          > >
          > > I need to print out my groups characters and just want to print out the stats, attack, defense, inventory and spells they know for that day (not the entire spell list).  Is there such a beast?  The sheet I am currently using is csheet_fantasy_simple_<color>.
          > >
          > >    Thanx,
          > >         Keith aka Randor the Grey
          > >
          > > PS:  This is a wonderful program and you people who have donated your time deserve

        • Paul
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 30, 2009
            Keith I think you are looking for something like this?

            <http://home.earthlink.net/~nylanfs/Init_Cards_Dark_Welcomes_blank.png>
            and
            <http://home.earthlink.net/~nylanfs/Init_Cards_Dark_Welcomes_blank2.png>

            These are what my DM uses, unfortunately there isn't a csheeet set up like them AFAIK. Unless the Party sheets were fixed I know they were broken at one point.

            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 31, 2009
              Those look interesting but don't quite fit the bill. I'll keep looking my I can figure out how to change the csheets to show all the data they have but just the prepared spells.

              I do appreciate your help though.
              Keith