GM Gen Configuration?

  • Andrew Wardell
    Message 1 of 43 , Jul 15, 2009
      Are there configuration options in GM Gen?

      I'm going to try and use GMGen for my startup Pathfinder campaign,
      and it seems like the xp calculations are using SRD values rather
      than Pathfinder values.

      It's not a major issue, but if there is a way to configure those
      values, I'd like to do so (I want to see if I can train myself to
      fully utilize the software while the game is still low-level).

      Andrew Wardell
      andrew.wardell@...
    • Thorsten Frei
      Message 43 of 43 , Dec 2, 2009
        Hi
        I've tried Rev. 11087 pathfinder_rpg_core_rulebook_equip_weap_melee.lst
        but i can'T get the equipped double weapon show um in the outputsheets.

        Any suggestions?

        Cheers
         Thorsten