Re: [pcgen] [BUG?]NPC generator past first level

  • James Dempsey
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 10, 2009

      On 10/07/2009 1:44 PM Paul wrote
      > I was playing with the NPC generator before I replied to this thread on EnWorld about NPC generators.
      >
      > http://www.enworld.org/forum/general-rpg-discussion/258183-making-level-6-bard-each-npc-generator.html
      >
      > But I can't get the NPC generator to create any NPC that is higher than 1st level unless the race has racial levels.
      >
      > Can anyone else see this?

      Yep, always get a first level character with no error messages.

      I am fixing this as part of work on
      https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=2806015&group_id=25576&atid=384719
      "Stack Trace with NPC Generator". It should be resolved in the 5.16.1
      release candidate I will be producing later today.

      Actually I might register a new bug for it so that it comes out in the
      release notes.

      Cheers,
      James.