Committed tag to aid in monster classes

  • Byngl
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 10, 2009
      Had this kicking around on my hard drive for months. Just got tired of editing conflicts every time I updated from SVN.

      Maybe useful, maybe not. YMMV.

      - Byngl

      Tag Name:DONOTADD:x|x

      Variables Used(x): HITDIE
      Variables Used(x): SKILLPOINTS

      What it does:
      Prevents a level from granting a hit die or skill points. This is particularly helpful if attempting to implement monster classes a la Savage Species.

      Examples:
      3 <tab> DONOTADD:HITDIE|SKILLPOINTS
      At third level, this class does not get a hit die or any skill points.
      5 <tab> DONOTADD:HITDIE
      At fifth level, this class does not get a hit die.
      7 <tab> DONOTADD:SKILLPOINTS
      At seventh level, this class does not get any skill points.
    • Martijn Verburg
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 15, 2009
        Opened and Closed FREQ tracker:

        https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=2821831&group_id=25576&atid=384722