[BUG?]NPC generator past first level

  • Paul
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 9, 2009
      I was playing with the NPC generator before I replied to this thread on EnWorld about NPC generators.

      http://www.enworld.org/forum/general-rpg-discussion/258183-making-level-6-bard-each-npc-generator.html

      But I can't get the NPC generator to create any NPC that is higher than 1st level unless the race has racial levels.

      Can anyone else see this?
    • James Dempsey
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 10, 2009

        On 10/07/2009 1:44 PM Paul wrote
        > I was playing with the NPC generator before I replied to this thread on EnWorld about NPC generators.
        >
        > http://www.enworld.org/forum/general-rpg-discussion/258183-making-level-6-bard-each-npc-generator.html
        >
        > But I can't get the NPC generator to create any NPC that is higher than 1st level unless the race has racial levels.
        >
        > Can anyone else see this?

        Yep, always get a first level character with no error messages.

        I am fixing this as part of work on
        https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=2806015&group_id=25576&atid=384719
        "Stack Trace with NPC Generator". It should be resolved in the 5.16.1
        release candidate I will be producing later today.

        Actually I might register a new bug for it so that it comes out in the
        release notes.

        Cheers,
        James.