Exporting to Fantasy Grounds?

  • ainvarg
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 6, 2009
      I notice that there is an option to export to Fantasy Grounds in 5.16.0 -- perhaps it was there earlier -- but I have no idea how to take advantage of it. Any FG users out there that can educate me regarding the use of this potentially very useful feature?
    • ainvarg
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 7, 2009
        This appears to be the answer, courtesy of the Fantasy Grounds community boards:

        http://fantasygrounds.com/forums/showpost.php?p=51280&postcount=12

        Thanks!

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 7, 2009
          Eric can we include that blurb in the docs?

          Data Chimp, Docs Tamarin