Re: FEATAUTO?

  • ainvarg
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 6, 2009
      Spot on, thanks. I assumed that the converter would have fixed those, but I guess if they are that old, I can understand if they didn't look for it. The datasets I was working with were CMP 5.12 era, but I had attempted to run Barak's script against them before bringing them into my 5.16.

      Regardless, it's working now. I'll have to do some searching -- I know that tag is still in at least one other dataset 'cause I was using it as my model as I worked last night.

      Case closed, thanks!

      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 6, 2009
        Yeah, the converter will only work on syntax current with 5.14+
        Barak's Converter is meant for 5.12 to 5.14
        Prettylst can do 'some' conversion pre 5.12

        In all cases, the docs for the version you are using will show the
        current tokens/tags.

        Data Chimp, Docs Tamarin

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 7, 2009
          The converter appears to have changed a lot of other tags to "AUTO:" format - WEAPONPROF, for example - but missed every single "FEATAUTO:" Mass find and replace in process...

          If that's the worst of it, I got off easy, I know. Thanks for all the help. I'm sure I will be back.