iPhone

  • Stefan Radermacher
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 3, 2009
      Quick question: has anyone considered creating an iPhone application for use
      with PCGen already? I could see how this could be useful. :)

      Stefan.
    • Eric C Smith
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 3, 2009
        I have!

        But alas, I'm not a code monkey . . . yet . . .

        Maredudd

        On Jul 3, 2009, at 7:45 AM, Stefan Radermacher wrote:

        > Quick question: has anyone considered creating an iPhone
        > application for use
        > with PCGen already? I could see how this could be useful. :)
        >
        > Stefan.
      • Stefan Radermacher
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 3, 2009
          I am tempted to register as a developer and try working on something like
          that. :)

          Stefan.

          On Friday 03 July 2009 14:07:54 Eric C Smith wrote:
          > I have!
          >
          > But alas, I'm not a code monkey . . . yet . . .
          >
          > Maredudd
          >
          > On Jul 3, 2009, at 7:45 AM, Stefan Radermacher wrote:
          > > Quick question: has anyone considered creating an iPhone
          > > application for use
          > > with PCGen already? I could see how this could be useful. :)
          > >
          > > Stefan.

          > PCGen's Wiki: http://www.pcgen-test.org/wiki
          > PCGen's Roadmap: http://www.pcgen-test.org/wiki/index.php?title=Roadmap
          > PCGen's Backup Autobuilds and Docs:

        • Eric C Smith
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 3, 2009
            I would SO use it! And help were I could, though that offer will be
            much more likely sometime next year . . . :-)

            Maredudd