Re: [pcgen] learning pcgen programming

  • Michael W. Fender
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 23, 2009
      Accessing file 20914.13676.1086

      Data from user Dale is as follows:

      > if I wanted to download the source code to start learning how pcgen works
      > to maybe upload some fixes to this yahoo site(so they can be considered).
      > Where would I find it?
      >
      > How would you recommend I start learning the pcgen code?

      Well, you'd need to know Java and have the source. You can access the SVN
      repository. Details are at http://pcgen-test.org/autobuilds/scm-usage.html

      As for uploading, you'd need to join the team. Just post a message with the
      title "I want to help" and someone will be along shortly to collect your soul
      ;)
      --
      Fluxxdog

      think.