99457Re: Problems in Vista

  • magus_knightcrawler
    Apr 4, 2009

      > Another option is to change your saved characters folder in preferences
      > to a folder under My Documents. I think we might have to make this the
      > default so that it works "out of the box". A similar thing would need to
      > be done with the custom sources folder.
      >
      > Cheers,
      > James Dempsey
      > PCGen Code SB

      I unistalled it and reinstalled it within My Documents. Seems to work now. Perhaps moving the folders might work. But you'd have to move any folder to which something would be saved. I did try modifying the permissions on the whole PCGen folder but that did not seem to work. The simplest seems to be to just install it to My Documents.

      Knightcrawler
      Former Data Ape
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic