96235Re: [pcgen] [Bug] Weird effect with Bonus VAR and ability pools

  • Eddy Anthony
    Jan 1, 2008
      Hi Andrew

      I think what is happening is that the BONUS:ABILITYPOOL is also being
      added for each time the ability is taken. Try moving BONUS:ABILITYPOOL|Force
      Powers|ForceTrainingNumber out of the ability and see if that fixes it.

      Andrew Maitland scribed:

      --
      ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)