92471Re: Where to post comments on documentation

  • karianna03
    Dec 1, 2006
      Firstly, thanks for taking the time to give feedback!

      Well you've got two options:

      1.) Post it here, one of our tracker monkeys will pick it up and put
      it into our tracker system.

      2.) Put it into the tracker system yourself via:

      http://pcgen.sourceforge.net/06_trackers.php

      (not a direct link, but I'm trying to remind the community about our
      lovely website ;p). Of course we do appreciate it if you take a quick
      look at the titles of the other doc bug tracker items to make sure
      yours is not a duplicate :-)

      Thanks again :-)

      Karianna

      > I'm just getting back to PCGen and downloaded the 5.10.1 release
      > today. Looking around, I found the PDF of the documentation and was
      > scanning it. If I find something therein that doesn't appear to be
      > correct, where should I post that or should I send it to so an
      > official person can verify?
      >
      > Thanks,
      > AinvarG

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic