91476Re: [pcgen] Re: Datasets for "Untapped Potential"

  • Tir Gwaith
    Aug 1 9:48 AM
      > I actually asked one of the Authors on a forum if we could put it in
      > PCGen's datasets, his response was "...it's Open Game. Who are we to stop
      > you?"
      >
      > ... does that count as "Permission"?

      Nope. Basically, we need specific permission for the use of PI - the
      name of the set. We could use OGC so long as we didn't call the set
      the same as their book, or use any PI. We make it a point to go
      overboard on our relations with publishers.

      At this point it is best left to the PL team. Paul K?

      PCGen LST Chimp
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic