87257Re: [pcgen] OpenRPG sheet (Was Re: PCGen, and Friends....)

  • Eddy Anthony
    Sep 2, 2005
      On 9/2/05 11:24 AM, "Chuck Pint" <pcgen@...> wrote:

      >> I'm not set up to commit to CVS any more, and I'm not sure if I'm even
      >> on the authed list these days. We *are* still using CVS, right? *wink*
      >
      > Eddy??? Please add her to the list...

      No problem, Emily it looks like you are still a member in good standing on
      the docs project (and the other two projects as well). I don't think we
      restrict commit access via a script on that project (but I could be wrong)
      so I think you are good to go.

      I've added you to the new OS trackers on the main project (we are in the
      process of moving everything back there so new trackers will be created
      their) and I've opened a tracker for this and assigned it to you:

      [ 1280765 ] Update OpenRPG sheet to current standards
      <http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1280765&group_id=2
      5576&atid=748296>

      Glad to have you back, let me know if I can do anything else for you.
      --
      ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
      ~ PCGen Content Silverback