6834Re: [pcgen] Re: [BUG?] Armor gives hit penalty?

  • nezzir@home.com
    Jul 5, 2001
      I had problems with old .pcg files from 2.03 but I haven't seen the problem
      yet in 2.04. I am, however, doing something different now. I buy my
      weapon and armor before I select my feats and proficiencies. I'll let you
      know if I see the problem again.

      At 12:49 AM 7/6/2001 +0000, you wrote:
      >File already deleted, and what I did (which is same thing do
      >everytime) is installed new version in new location, then copy over
      >the pcg files that I am using. Then I import them with new version,
      >and check to see what/if anything needs fixing. Every thing from
      >previous version came thru fine, and had no issue with the armor to
      >hit penalty from previous version.
      >
      >-Robert
      >
      >--- In pcgen@y..., merton_monk@y... wrote:
      > > You just installed 2.0.4 over 2.0.3, right? Did you do anything
      > > else? I think Nezzir's problem is the same you were having, so
      >maybe
      > > you did something that Nezzir didn't which corrected the problem -
      >at
      > > least that's one possibility. Could you delete the pcg file since I
      > > don't have to look at it now? (Actually, I did look at it and used
      >it
      > > to confirm for myself that the problem had been resolved...)
      > >
      > > -Bryan
      > >
      > > --- In pcgen@y..., "Robert Ward" <rward30@h...> wrote:
      > > > I had this issue with the 2.0.3 release, but when I got the 2.0.4
      > > > release and used it, it went away.
      > > >
      > > > BTW Bryan no longer need to have you check that pcg file from
      > > > earlier, thanks though for the thought.
      > > >
      > > > -Robert

      >Try
      >Are
      > > > you

      >6th
      > > then
      > > one,

      > > something
      >as
      > > > the

      >equip
      > > > the

      NezziR,
      Mark A. Warren

      "Tis now the very witching time of night
      when churchyards yawn and hell itself breaths out contagion to this world,
      now could I drink hot blood and do such bitter business as the day would
      quake to look on."

      William Shakespeare,
      Hamlet
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic