6825Re: [BUG?] Armor gives hit penalty?

  • Robert Ward
    Jul 5, 2001
      File already deleted, and what I did (which is same thing do
      everytime) is installed new version in new location, then copy over
      the pcg files that I am using. Then I import them with new version,
      and check to see what/if anything needs fixing. Every thing from
      previous version came thru fine, and had no issue with the armor to
      hit penalty from previous version.

      -Robert

      > You just installed 2.0.4 over 2.0.3, right? Did you do anything
      > else? I think Nezzir's problem is the same you were having, so
      maybe
      > you did something that Nezzir didn't which corrected the problem -
      at
      > least that's one possibility. Could you delete the pcg file since I
      > don't have to look at it now? (Actually, I did look at it and used
      it
      > to confirm for myself that the problem had been resolved...)
      >
      > -Bryan
      >
      > --- In pcgen@y..., "Robert Ward" <rward30@h...> wrote:
      > > I had this issue with the 2.0.3 release, but when I got the 2.0.4
      > > release and used it, it went away.
      > >
      > > BTW Bryan no longer need to have you check that pcg file from
      > > earlier, thanks though for the thought.
      > >
      > > -Robert
      > >
      > > --- In pcgen@y..., mocha@m... wrote:
      > > > I think there was one issue with PCGen 2.0.3 regarding this.
      Try
      > > > today's release (2.0.4) and let me know if it still happens.
      Are
      > > you
      > > > sure you're not encumbered?
      > > >
      > > > -Bryan