6815RE: [pcgen] Re: [BUG?] Armor gives hit penalty?

  • Brass Tilde
    Jul 5, 2001

      I noticed this one at first as well. I happened to notice that the armor
      with which my character was proficient was "Armor (heavy)" and the armor he
      was wearing was tagged "Armor (Heavy)". I had a similar circumstance with
      weapons as well. There were two proficiencies in the LST files, and the
      program was apparently sensitive to the case.

      Note to Bryan - hadn't somebody weeded out all of the case sensitivity? Or
      is that a yet-to-be implemented feature?

      Brass