6807Re: [BUG?] Armor gives hit penalty?

  • merton_monk@yahoo.com
    Jul 5, 2001
      You just installed 2.0.4 over 2.0.3, right? Did you do anything
      else? I think Nezzir's problem is the same you were having, so maybe
      you did something that Nezzir didn't which corrected the problem - at
      least that's one possibility. Could you delete the pcg file since I
      don't have to look at it now? (Actually, I did look at it and used it
      to confirm for myself that the problem had been resolved...)

      -Bryan

      --- In pcgen@y..., "Robert Ward" <rward30@h...> wrote:
      > I had this issue with the 2.0.3 release, but when I got the 2.0.4
      > release and used it, it went away.
      >
      > BTW Bryan no longer need to have you check that pcg file from
      > earlier, thanks though for the thought.
      >
      > -Robert
      >
      > --- In pcgen@y..., mocha@m... wrote:
      > > I think there was one issue with PCGen 2.0.3 regarding this. Try
      > > today's release (2.0.4) and let me know if it still happens. Are
      > you
      > > sure you're not encumbered?
      > >
      > > -Bryan
      > >
      > > --- In pcgen@y..., "nezzir@h..." <nezzir@h...> wrote:
      > > > I may just be missing something but I've created a generic 6th
      > > level
      > > > fighter as a test. You can see the sheet here:
      > > > www.nezzir.com/testchar.html
      > > > For armor, I gave him a +2 suit of chain and a large +1 steel
      > > shield to go
      > > > with his Masterwork Longsword. If I equip both armor items
      then
      > > his attack
      > > > bonus on all weapons goes down by 1... If I un-equip either
      one,
      > > it returns...
      > > >
      > > > I couldn't find anything in the books about it - except
      something
      > > about
      > > > proficiencies - but he is proficient with the armor as well as
      > the
      > > > weapons. He also has weapon focus and specialization.
      > > >
      > > > It's driving me nuts watching that number go down when I equip
      > the
      > > chain shirt.
      > > >
      > > > BTW - This is PCGen 2.03
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic